As a USER, you are accepting the Privacy and Data Protection Policy of DOSP, trade name of Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. In this way, DOSP would like to provide, in the first place and by way of summary, the basic information on data protection in compliance with LO 15/1991 and the new EU Regulation 2016/679 and recommends the USER to read this text in full.
|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION|
|Responsible||Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L.|
|Purpose||Architecture and design|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete the data, limit and oppose the treatment, the portability of the data and withdraw consent|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection continuing with the reading of this document.|
The User, in his own name and right, declares that:
- You have been clearly and concisely informed about the extremes that affect your personal data.
- You have read the informative document that accompanies this consent.
- You have been able to ask questions about the processing of personal data.
- You understand that your participation is voluntary and you are free not to give your data.
- You have been informed that all the data obtained in this study will be confidential and will be treated in accordance with the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data 15/1999 and other national and European regulations.
- That you have been informed that the information obtained will only be used for the specific purposes of the treatment.
For all these reasons, you declare that you have read and know the content of this document, understanding the commitments you make and expressly accept.
POLICY OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation 1720/2007 of December 21 and Regulation (EU) 679/2016, Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores SL , as Owner and Responsible for Treatment and File, informs the User that the personal data that he completes from the date of publication of these General Conditions, the treatment and its subsequent use, are exclusively to be able to use the services provided through DOSP, and for the preparation of reports of use, which will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores SL.
Likewise, the User is informed that, with the acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, he authorizes the communication of his personal and contact data necessary for the provision of the corresponding service to the different suppliers that intervene in the product itself, who may use your data, solely and exclusively, to fulfill the contracted services.
The contracts entered into with the aforementioned third parties, pursuant to Art. 12 of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation, guarantee that the data provided will be processed only and exclusively for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained, being destroyed once the service is completed.
Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. You can process the data, to create specific profiles and send advertising of your products and services, including electronic commercial communications, by post or telephone, as well as other entities with which collaboration agreements are established. In no case, the profiles created will predict or analyze aspects related to: professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements of said person. Furthermore, said profiles will not produce legal effects nor will they significantly affect the interested party.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. CIF B90181942
Postal Address: Pol. Ind. Tiro de Línea. C / Alfonso Lasso de la Vega 12, module 1. 41013 Seville (Spain)
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of managing and responding to commercial requests and communications.
How long will we keep your data for?
“As established in article 5 paragraph 1 letter e), the data of the interested parties will be kept for no longer than necessary to carry out the purposes of the treatment. No data will be kept once this purpose has been extinguished”.
“In accordance with the provisions set forth above, the personal data that you have provided will be kept until you request to unsubscribe from the platform, at which time the purpose of being able to offer you discounts and promotions on products and services would be terminated.”
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
“The legal basis for the treatment of your data is found in the consent requested in this document.”
“In accordance with article 6 section 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, the processing of your data is lawful as long as the interested party or, where appropriate, the authorized person, gives their consent for their data to be processed for specific purposes. “
To which recipients will this data be communicated?
“Unless there is a legal provision that requires it, your data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties.”
Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. will not be responsible for incidents on personal data when:
- They derive from an attack or unauthorized access to systems that is impossible to detect due to the security measures implemented;
- It is due to a lack of diligence of the User regarding the guard and custody of their access passwords or their own personal data;
- It is due to the lack of veracity of the User when indicating their own personal data.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide is true, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused to Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. As responsible for this website or third parties, if you fill out any form with false data or third parties causing deception, damage or harm.
Please notify us of any changes that may occur in the data provided by sending an email to email@example.com.
Any User who has submitted their data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability when they deem it appropriate.
The exercise of these rights by the User may be carried out by written communication addressed to: Pol. Ind. Tiro de Línea. C / Alfonso Lasso de la Vega 12, module 1. 41013 Seville (Spain) or through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Following the provisions of Art. 8 of the Draft Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, minors under 14 years of age cannot consent to the processing of their personal data, the prior consent of their parents or guardians being necessary.
In the event that DOSP detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document or, where appropriate, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing their withdrawal in the event of not prove compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, the User can modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights to information, access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, through a written communication addressed to e3efieciencia through email addressed to email@example.com; or through postal mail addressed to Pol. Ind. Tiro de Línea. C / Alfonso Lasso de la Vega 12, module 1. 41013 Seville (Spain)
In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
You can also use the models and forms that the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection makes available to you in order to exercise these rights. In any case, and the preferred method or model is chosen, the request to exercise rights must contain, at least, the following information:
- Name, surname of the interested party and copy of the DNI. In the exceptional cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person who represents you, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced as long as the identity is accredited by any other valid means in law.
- Request in which the request is specified.
- Address for notification purposes
- Date and signature of the applicant
- Documents accrediting the request that you make
In addition, if you do not wish to receive communications by email, you can exercise your right of cancellation, opposition or limitation by requesting your cancellation also by ordinary or electronic mail, you can contact the same email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information: the interested party must be previously informed in an express, precise and unequivocal manner of, among others, the existence of a file, the possibility of exercising their rights and the person responsible for the treatment.
- Right of access: allows the citizen to know and obtain free information about their personal data undergoing treatment.
- Right of rectification: This right is characterized in that it allows correcting errors, modifying the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of the information that is being processed.
- Right of cancellation: allows you to delete the data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive without prejudice to the duty to block contained in the LOPD
- Right of opposition: The right of opposition is the right of the affected party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Right to be forgotten: deletion of names in the search engine’s results list.
- Advertising rights: the right to exclude phone books, the right not to receive unwanted advertising, the rights of subscribers and users of telecommunications services.
- Right to the limitation of treatment means that, at the request of the interested party, the treatment operations that would correspond in each case will not be applied to your personal data.
- Right to data portability: it is an advanced form of the right of access by which the copy provided to the interested party must be offered in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
SECURITY MEASURES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1st.- Security Level: in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. It does not process special categories of data, so it will apply the measures deemed appropriate to guarantee its security and privacy.
3rd.- Security Document: DOSP declares that it has a Security Document, in accordance with the provisions of art. 88 of the R.D. 1720/2008 and the guidelines provided by the new Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
4th.- Manual of Functions and Obligations: DOSP declares that it owns and keeps updated a Manual of Functions and Obligations of the Personnel regarding its Information Systems and Files with Personal Data as required by art. 89 of the R.D. 1720/2007 and Regulation (EU) 679/2016, this Manual having been disclosed to all its staff. DOSP undertakes not to allow access or processing of files with personal data, to staff who have not received a copy of said document.
5th.- Incident Registry: DOSP declares that it has an Incident Registry that meets the requirements requested by art. 90 of the R.D. 1720/2007, this Registry being used by its personnel to report any incident related to the security of information and personal data included in the files with personal data they process. And in attention to the new regulation, these will be notified to users and to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
6th.- Access Control: DOSP declares that it complies with the following measures regarding access control:
- Maintains an updated list of users and authorized accesses.
- Allows access only to authorized users according to the functions assigned to each of them.
- Establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights other than those authorized.
- Access permissions are granted only by authorized personnel.
7th.- Identification and Authentication: DOSP in its access to personal data, maintains the following security measures regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access to such data:
- Identification and authentication is personalized and non-transferable.
- There is a procedure for assigning and distributing passwords, which enforces the use of strong passwords.
- Passwords are stored unintelligibly.
- Passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- Passwords are changed at least once a month.
8º.- Media Management: DOSP has adopted the following security measures regarding media with personal data:
- Maintains an inventory of supports.
- It has established a labeling system in accordance with the inventory system that also allows identifying the type of information they contain.
- Store authorized media in a place with restricted access.
- It has established an authorization regime for the exits of supports from its facilities, including exits via e-mail.
- Adopt specific measures aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of personal data during the transport and disposal of media.
9th.- Backups: DOSP states that it has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of the information in the event of being necessary, testing said system every 6 months.
10ª.- Non-Automated Files: regarding documents with personal data to which DOSP access takes the following measures:
- Maintains documentation in filing cabinets, drawers, or cabinets that have devices that hinder their opening.
- During the review or processing of documents, the person in charge of them must be diligent and guard it to avoid unauthorized access.
- Only authorized personnel have access to documents.
- If a documentation transfer occurs, security measures are adopted that prevent the loss or access by third parties to said documentation.
11th Personnel and collaborators: DOSP has duly communicated these obligations exposed to its personnel, ensuring compliance with the applicable regulations
We store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of strong passwords. The periodic modification of your passwords, avoiding using it in different accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them on any physical or non-encrypted medium.
Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your data and personal information, seeking the strictest confidentiality and the application of technical information security tools (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc.) that correspond according to applicable legislation, as well as keeping the Security Document updated at all times with the regulatory measures established.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations, except that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with service providers data processors. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. Have the express consent of the user and maintain a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If DOSP is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that content content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or safety of third parties. In such cases, we may communicate to the competent authorities personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
PROHIBITION TO USERS TO GIVE THIRD PARTY DATA
Dosp Consulting Ingenieros Consultores S.L. It expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring any third-party data to anyone, which may be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or consultation through this website, except if it could prove the express authorization of the user whose data it intends to transfer.
We remind users that when we talk about data we are also talking about people image files. The personal image is a data protected by regulations. No one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears on it.
As a user, you acknowledge assuming your responsibility, forcing yourself to hold DOSP harmless against any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that it may be forced to bear as a consequence of the user’s failure to comply with the described duty.
BLOG AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The data incorporated into the form for making comments on the blog of this website may be read by third parties, and the name and other data it reflects may be read when, once a comment has been administered, it is approved. If you make comments on the DOSP blog, you assume the visualization of the comment and the data you use to assign it to your comment.
DOSP actively works the channels of various social networks with the main purpose of publishing and disseminating information about the services and offers published on www.DOSP.com, interacting with users and serving as a channel of attention and social interaction.
In the event that you access this website using any application that connects a social network to this website, you are authorizing the social network to share some data with DOSP. It is important to know that if you have geolocated your social network accounts, such location information when sharing on networks will be visible to third parties with whom you share or share your information.
For more information about the method by which data is shared with social networks, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of each social network in question, as well as that you responsibly configure your profile in social network accounts and email applications to guarantee your privacy and security.
To obtain these analyzes, this website can automatically store certain information in the server logs by using cookies that collect usage and navigation data related to the use of this website by you as a user. These records usually include information such as the type of browser, browser language, date and time of request for access, URL, device or computer model, the version of the operating system, unique identifiers (IP) and data about the mobile network used in accessing and browsing this website.